|Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: NCA||Model Number: NCA8201G-100|
|Type: laminated soft tube making machine||Packaging Material: Wood||Automatic Grade: Automatic|
|Power: 10KW||Application: toothpastic,comestic,medicine and ...||Condition: New|
|Packaging Type: woodencase||Driven Type: Pneumatic||Brand name: NCA|
|Model number: 8201G-100||Certificate: ISO9001:2008 and CE|
The machine is used to make tubes for packaging various cream or milky products such as toothpaste, cosmetics and medicine
NCA8201G-100 Automatic Laminated Soft Tube Making Machine
The machine is used to make tubes for packaging various cream or milky products such as toothpaste, cosmetic, medicine, and food etc. by shaping, inner and outer with stainless steel heat sealing bands, high frequency welding and cutting (in the designed length) the laminated material automatically.
2. Main Technique Features:
- The machine does not stop for the material is stored automatically before changing the roll.
- Material feed system has the AUTO spare side of material cutting and the rectifying functions.
- Roll unwinding tension AUTO control.
- Inner and outer with stainless steel heat sealing bands, high frequency welding.
- The temperature is tested by infrared ray, control the product quality precisely.
- Servo cutter: roller cutter or rotary cutter for choosing.
- Two ways of cutting: detector photo-cell track; designed length setting.
- PLC control, trouble warning and display.
- Parameter can be set by touch screen, easy operation.
- Laminate tie-ins can be tested automatically, alarm and remove the waste material.
- Water chilling unit, make sure the tube seam firm and beautiful.
3. Main Technical Specification
|Tube diameter||φ28-φ45mmStandard part can be one of the followings: φ28, φ30, φ32,φ35,φ38|
|Tube length||≥ 50mm|
|Tube making speed||100pieces/min (L=160mm)|
|Total power||10 KW|
|Power||3P, AC380V, 50HZ|
|Compressed air consumption||30m3/h|
|Pressure of the compressed air||0.5-0.6MPa|
|Cooling water flow||20L/min|
|Cooling water pressure||0.1-0.3Mpa|
|Cooling water temperature||15-20ºC|
|Dimension||L×W×H: 6195×838×1640 (mm)|